Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Worm Turns….

Well, here we are, the end of February. Bike shop gone as cold as ice, as you know already Dan. But much has happened since the New Year, mainly, my new job. It's been my sole focus for the past month or more, while keeping my head above water at the old job. And now, it's happened…I'm moving downtown, to a job that I can't wait to get started on. I'm getting 2 hours of bike commute time back per day at least, and relieving alot of stress in the home schedule. I feel a leaf turning in this here year of the snake. I'm ready to hit it full stride. Your bike rolling off the assembly line is a primary focus in that revolution. ONWARD.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Can't wait to hear about how the first week of work goes. Let me know when you are ready to join in on the weekly Friday AM ride!

Aren't there basketballs in Latvia?