Friday, November 2, 2012

Rollin.....

Had a great night in the shop last night, went late, but very satisfying....built out my chainstay jig, and did some fine tuning in filing the miter joints to fit nice and tight and ready for fire. Whew! Worked. Also, I got my hands on the FREE PRO PARK STAND from Finnegan's backyard after Halloween festivities wrapped up the other night. Another late night, but last night I got the chance to throw my frame jig up on it and man, what a difference. Now I don't have to fight for access to my drawers in my rollaround tool chest, AND I get my sweet vise back in use for other purposes....THANKS FINN! I took pictures, but had to go straight to bed when I wrapped up last night in a fog of Nag Champa and epic tunes from KBOO. two thumbs up for the BOO! Oh yeah, and Dan, the wheel fits like a glove.....gonna be MURDER. Onward.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

¡hola. Jace you are still here! I checked this blog on a whim, and there you are posting today. The Day of the Dead. Be careful out there. Nice work in here.

zoner v3.4 said...

Yeah baby! love my fanbase! Stay tuned.....

Daniel said...

I haven't checked your site for awhile. Darn new job eating up my "at work free time". Any progress since i was last over at your house?

2012 cross season is in the books... will I have a new bike for 2013? Yesterdays race at PIR would have been epic on a Single Speed.

zoner v3.4 said...

Dan, you know, i wish she could have flown this year…..you don't know how much. I don't know where we are in time and space and life and all lately….i know you are in it too. It feels like an impossible task to hold on to the little we got sometimes. But I'm glad to have friends like you to keep looking ahead and dreaming. Thanks for driving me, and one day this gal is going to drive you victory! (and by that I mean finishing in respectable time…no pressure ;) To 2013…for cripes sake…..TO 2013!

Aren't there basketballs in Latvia?